A good way to start would be on the forum about your hobby or hobbies and what questions to ask the members of this forum. If you are passionate about the same subject you might be a response to their problems. You would then write an ebook or report with the solution people are looking for and offer for sale.
1. Usage inverse psychology on your banner ads. You could tell visitor do not to click on your banner ads.
2. Create your banner ad words as magnetic as possible. Use words similar limited, powerful, sizzling, hot, etc. Your words had better relate and highlight your total offer.
3. Offer a discount on your banner ads. Visitor are ever searching good deals. You could offer a percentage discount, value discount, buy one get two, etc.
4.Create a testimonial on your banner ads. This'll give people proof they aren't wasting their time clicking on your banner ads. The testimonial should include enough information so they understand the offer.
1. Permit people to copy-paste your articles on their web site, in their ezine, newsletter, magazine or ebooks. Include your resource box and the option for article copy-paste at the bottom of each article.
2. Permit people to use any of your freebies as free bonuses for products or services they sell. Include your ad on all your freebies.
3. Permit people to use your online discussion board for their own web site. Some people don't have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.
4. Permit people to sign up for a free web site including famous cms softwares on your server. Since you are giving for free the space, require them to include your banner exchange advert at the top of the site.
1. Photos, ask potential customers if they would e-mail a photo with their testimonial. This technique will give your testimonials more credibility.
2. Scanned Signatures, many online testimonials have text signatures. You could have people mail their written signature, scan it, and upload it with their testimonial. People will feel the testimonial is more authorized.
3. Audio Recording, recording testimonials with a mobile phone, on your answering machine, or voice mail. Then convert the recording into a digital audio file and upload it to your web site.
4. Postcards, if you have customers mail you their testimonial on a postcard, scan it and upload it to your web site. This will give people proof that the testimonial isn't fraud because it will have a post mark on it.